Informative & Helpful Resources
We have compiled a list of many informative resources to assist
the home buyer and the seller in the closing process. We have also
included several helpful regional resources.
- Home Closing 101
An educational initiative of the American Land Title Association about the closing process, with definitions of the terms used and many great resources to help you find the information you need to prepare yourself for closing day.
- American Land Title Association
A national association of title agents, title insurance companies, and abstractors. Members search, review and insure land titles to protect home buyers and mortgage lenders who invest in real estate.
- U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tips on buying, owning, selling, HUD homes, FHA, avoiding foreclosure, and recent legislation.
- Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury, Division of Property Assessments
Here you can find Tennessee property tax rates by county, city and district.
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs Home Loan Guaranty Services
Explanations, qualifications, and detailed information on VA loans.
- Women's Council of REALTORS
Community of Real Estate professionals creating business opportunities, developing skills, and fostering each individual's potential for success.
- Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS
Regional Realtor Association with agent pages, classes, event calendar, regulations, and more.
- Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association
Events, contact information, guides, and much more regional information!
Statistics about cities and counties - real estate, relocation info, home prices, maps, income, education, crime, weather, etc.
Or select a direct link below:
Johnson City, TN
- Encore Lending Group, LLC
Mortgage Lending Consultants.
- Tennessee Land Title Association
Trade association of the title insurance industry in the state of Tennessee.